From: zowe-user@... <zowe-user@...> On Behalf Of Sean Grady
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 10:28 AM
To: zowe-zlc@...; zowe-user@...
Cc: zowe-dev@...
Subject: Re: [zowe-user] [zoe-zlc] [VOTE] Use Zowe when referring to the project in documentation and code and not mix “Project Zowe” and “Zowe”

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

+1

Sean Grady

Software Engineer

Rocket Software

77 Fourth Avenue • Waltham, MA, 02451-1466 • USA

t: +1 781 684 2022 • e: sgrady@... • w: www.rocketsoftware.com

From:        "Matt Hogstrom" <matt@...>
To:        zowe-zlc@...
Cc:        zowe-user@..., zowe-dev@...
Date:        08/09/2018 09:43 AM
Sent by:        zowe-zlc@...

[...]

Re: [zowe-dev] [zoe-zlc] Agenda file created for tomorrow

John Mertic

Hi all!

Great seeing the collaboration moving to the open collaboration tools!

One correction to the URL provided - the below one seems to work correctly:

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation - ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 3:35 PM Matt Hogstrom <matt@...> wrote:
I’ve created a preliminary agenda for tomorrow’s ZLC meeting.  https://github.com/zowe/zlc/meetings/2018-08-08/agenda.md

Please feel free to add items / change.  See you tomorrow at 09000 ET on Zoom https://zoom.us/j/935375531

All are welcome

Resend includes corrected zowe-user list.