Re: zowe extension problems

Joe Winchester

Hi Richard,

>..I've trying to create a zowe profile in vs code and I get a response that says there is a problem with the zowe extension. I'm stuck

Can you post a screen shot of the error you're getting ?
The youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_WCsFZIWt4 shows how to get started with the Zowe Explorer.
Are you able to use slack ?  If you can register for the open mainframe slack channel at https://slack.openmainframeproject.org/ and there is a dedicated channel #zowe-explorer where you should be able to get help from the community.

Best regards,

Joe Winchester
Project Zowe Leadership Committee member zowe.org - IBM Senior Technical Staff Member and Zowe architect

Phone: 44-7749-965423
Twitter: @JoeWinchester    LinkedIn: joewinchester
E-mail: winchest@...