From: zowe-dev@... <zowe-dev@...> On Behalf Of Denis Tronin via Lists.Openmainframeproject.Org
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 2:49 AM
To: zowe-dev@...
Subject: Re: [zowe-dev] [Nominations] On-Boarding Squad Scrum Master

+1

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 8:43 AM Michal Supak via Lists.Openmainframeproject.Org <michal.supak=broadcom.com@...> wrote:

+1

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 7:22 AM Satyasai Gudimetla via Lists.Openmainframeproject.Org <gvvss=rediffmail.com@...> wrote:

+1.

Thank You
Regards,

Satyasai Gudimetla
Primary Email id: satyasai.gudimetla@...

Mob: 919966237676.

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android

From: "Sujay via Lists.Openmainframeproject.Org" <sujay.solomon=broadcom.com@...>
Sent: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 03:36:19 GMT+0530
To: zowe-dev@...

+1

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019, 5:49 PM Tim Brooks <tim.brooks@...> wrote:

I would like to nominate Rose Sakach for the position of On-boarding Squad Scrum Master. Rose has been an active community member since February 2019 and has helped facilitate and support several community initiatives including: submitting sessions and helping to identify community collaboration opportunities for SHARE conferences, assisting in the creation of blog schedules, and support for marketing initiatives. I believe she would be a great fit for this position!

--

Michal Supak

Product Manager  |  Mainframe Division

CA Brightside APIML | Zowe support

Broadcom

V Parku 2308/8 | Praha 4, Chodov 148 00

michal.supak@... | broadcom.com

--

Denis Tronin

Product Manager

Office: +20923 | Mobile: +420 775 870 557 | denis.tronin@...

CA Technologies - A Broadcom Company, V Parku 2308/8 | Praha 4, Chodov, 148 00
Id. Císlo 25694073, z obchodního rejstříku, vedeného Městským soudem v Praze, oddíl C, vložka 61808
Id. No. 25694073, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 61808

This communication and any attachments may contain confidential information of Rocket Software, Inc. All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Rocket Software immediately and destroy all copies of this communication. Thank you.

Re: [Nominations] On-Boarding Squad Scrum Master

Denis Tronin

[...]

Sujay

+1

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019, 5:49 PM Tim Brooks <tim.brooks@...> wrote:
I would like to nominate Rose Sakach for the position of On-boarding Squad Scrum Master. Rose has been an active community member since February 2019 and has helped facilitate and support several community initiatives including: submitting sessions and helping to identify community collaboration opportunities for SHARE conferences, assisting in the creation of blog schedules, and support for marketing initiatives. I believe she would be a great fit for this position!

Re: [Nominations] On-Boarding Squad Scrum Master

Tim Brooks

I would like to nominate Rose Sakach for the position of On-boarding Squad Scrum Master. Rose has been an active community member since February 2019 and has helped facilitate and support several community initiatives including: submitting sessions and helping to identify community collaboration opportunities for SHARE conferences, assisting in the creation of blog schedules, and support for marketing initiatives. I believe she would be a great fit for this position!

Event: Zowe System Demo (https://zoom.us/j/372515204) - Tuesday, 15 October 2019 #cal-invite

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <zowe-dev@...>

Zowe System Demo (https://zoom.us/j/372515204)

When:
Tuesday, 15 October 2019
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/372515204

Organizer: Nick Kocsis kocsis@...

Topic: Zowe System Demo
Time: Oct 15, 2019 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/372515204

Meeting ID: 372 515 204

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,372515204# US (New York)
+16699006833,,372515204# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        855 880 1246 US Toll-free
        877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free
Meeting ID: 372 515 204
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abpxqQV40V

Cancelled Event: Zowe System Demo (https://zoom.us/j/372515204) - Tuesday, 15 October 2019 #cal-cancelled

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <zowe-dev@...>

Cancelled: Zowe System Demo (https://zoom.us/j/372515204)

This event has been cancelled.

[...]

Updated Event: Cupids Scrum - This squad works on issues related to installing, packaging, launching Zowe including SMP/E PTF and APAR delivery. #cal-invite

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <zowe-dev@...>

Cupids Scrum - This squad works on issues related to installing, packaging, launching Zowe including SMP/E PTF and APAR delivery.

When:
Friday, 18 October 2019
2:00pm to 2:30pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC
Repeats: Weekly on Friday

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/zowe.onboarding

Organizer: Joe Winchester winchest@... +447749965423

Cupids Scrum - This squad works on issues related to installing, packaging, launching Zowe including SMP/E PTF and APAR delivery.
https://github.com/zowe/zowe-install-packaging#workspaces/community-5c93e02fa70b456d35b8f0ed/board?repos=145870120,151615191,155383451,144619729,144599701,144592776

Updated Event: Cupids Scrum - Install/Package/SMP-E/PTF/Componentize #cal-invite

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <zowe-dev@...>

Cupids Scrum - Install/Package/SMP-E/PTF/Componentize

When:
Monday, 14 October 2019
1:30pm to 2:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC
Repeats: Weekly on Monday

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/zowe.onboarding

Organizer: Joe Winchester winchest@... +447749965423

Cupids Scrum - This squad works on issues related to installing, packaging, launching Zowe including SMP/E PTF and APAR delivery.
https://github.com/zowe/zowe-install-packaging#workspaces/community-5c93e02fa70b456d35b8f0ed/board?repos=145870120,151615191,155383451,144619729,144599701,144592776

[Nominations] On-Boarding Squad Scrum Master

Tim Brooks

Hi All,

The On-Boarding squad is accepting nominations for the role of Scrum Master.

The Scrum Master is responsible for leading the weekly scrum calls (currently on Weds from 1:30-2pm ET), helping lead and facilitate community on-boarding activities and events, and coordinate with the broader Open Mainframe Community. It's a great opportunity to meet some amazing developers and community leaders that are passionate about mainframe modernization. It's a guarantee that you will grow your personal and professional network in this role as well.

If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or would like to be nominated for this position please respond back to this thread. We will accept nominations until the end of next week.

Best,
Tim

Core - Web UI meeting - Fri, 10/11/2019 #cal-notice

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Core - Web UI meeting

When:
Friday, 11 October 2019
9:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/226432549

Organizer:
nrogers@...; sgrady@...; jlinardon@...

This is a recurring working meeting. Format and content to be determined by the squad and adjusted as necessary.

Possible content includes:

  1. Status review
  2. Roadmap discussion
  3. Technical conversations
  4. Q&A

Upcoming Event: Core - Web UI meeting - Fri, 10/11/2019 9:00am-10:00am #cal-reminder

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <zowe-dev@...>

Reminder: Core - Web UI meeting

When: Friday, 11 October 2019, 9:00am to 10:00am, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:https://zoom.us/j/226432549

View Event

Organizer: nrogers@...; sgrady@...; jlinardon@...

Possible content includes:

  1. Status review
  2. Roadmap discussion
  3. Technical conversations
  4. Q&A

Upcoming Event: CI/CD Squad Scrum (https://zoom.us/my/zowe.cicd) - Thu, 10/10/2019 11:00am-11:30am #cal-reminder

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <zowe-dev@...>

Reminder: CI/CD Squad Scrum (https://zoom.us/my/zowe.cicd)

When: Thursday, 10 October 2019, 11:00am to 11:30am, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:https://zoom.us/my/zowe.cicd

View Event

Organizer: kocsis@...

Upcoming Event: Zowe Development / Release Weekly Checkpoint (https://zoom.us/my/zowe.cicd) - Thu, 10/10/2019 10:00am-11:00am #cal-reminder

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <zowe-dev@...>

Reminder: Zowe Development / Release Weekly Checkpoint (https://zoom.us/my/zowe.cicd)

When: Thursday, 10 October 2019, 10:00am to 11:00am, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Meeting minutes and Agenda: https://github.com/zowe/community/tree/master/Project%20Management/Meeting%20Minutes%20and%20Agenda

Updated Event: Zowe System Demo (https://zoom.us/j/372515204) - Tuesday, 15 October 2019 #cal-invite

[...]

Time: Oct 14, 2019 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Updated Event: Zowe System Demo (https://zoom.us/j/372515204) - Monday, 14 October 2019 #cal-invite

Zowe Architecture Call (https://zoom.us/my/zowe.cicd) - Wed, 10/09/2019 #cal-notice

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Zowe Architecture Call (https://zoom.us/my/zowe.cicd)

When:
Wednesday, 9 October 2019
12:00pm to 1:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/zowe.cicd

Organizer:
kocsis@...

Zowe Architecture Callin Information:
https://zoom.us/my/zowe.cicd

Agenda:
- Add the topics you wish to discuss (along with date) to the agenda
https://wiki.zowe.org/display/ZOWE/Architecture+Call+Topics

3181 - 3200 of 4151