Date

Updated Event: CI/CD Squad Kickoff Scrum - Thursday, 23 August 2018 #cal-invite

zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org Calendar <zowe-dev@...>

CI/CD Squad Kickoff Scrum

When:
Thursday, 23 August 2018
11:00am to 12:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Organizer:
kocsis@...

ZLC Meeting Schedule

Matt Hogstrom

ZLC Meeting schedule.  I’ll put out a meeting notice to the ZLC members and plan on using 0900 - 1000 ET as the meeting time through the end of the year.  We will confirm the meeting and agenda items on the #zowe-zlc channel by 1700 the day before and by this list.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@...
+1-919-656-0564
PGP Key: 0x90ECB270
Facebook  LinkedIn  Twitter

“It may be cognitive, but, it ain’t intuitive."
— Hogstrom

DCO signoff on past commits

John Mertic

Hi everyone!

Following up on the slack discussion on doing the DCO signoff on past commits, here's what has been recommended by Steve Winslow as an acceptable way of signing off past commits.

1) Run this command from the main directory in the repo to create a text file with all commits made by you without a DCO signoff ( substitute your information in place of the text in braces )

git log --oneline --committer "<YOUR NAME/EMAIL>" --grep "Signed-off-by" --invert-grep > <INITIALS>_prior_commits.txt

2) Add the following text to the top of the created file by the prior command

The following commits were made pursuant to the Developer Certificate of Origin, even though a Signed-off-by: was not included in the commit message.

3) Commit this back to the repo

git commit -s -m "Signoff for prior commits made without a DCO signoff"

4) Push this back up to Github

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation - ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

Re: [zowe-user] [zoe-zlc] [VOTE] Use Zowe when referring to the project in documentation and code and not mix “Project Zowe” and “Zowe”

Mark.Ackert@...

+1.

From:        "Matt Hogstrom" <matt@...>
To:        zowe-zlc@...
Cc:        zowe-user@..., zowe-dev@...
Date:        08/09/2018 09:43 AM
Sent by:        zowe-zlc@...

[...]

Re: [zoe-zlc] Agenda file created for tomorrow

John Mertic

Hi all!

Great seeing the collaboration moving to the open collaboration tools!

One correction to the URL provided - the below one seems to work correctly:

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation - ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 3:35 PM Matt Hogstrom <matt@...> wrote:
I’ve created a preliminary agenda for tomorrow’s ZLC meeting.  https://github.com/zowe/zlc/meetings/2018-08-08/agenda.md

Please feel free to add items / change.  See you tomorrow at 09000 ET on Zoom https://zoom.us/j/935375531

All are welcome

Resend includes corrected zowe-user list.

[zoe-zlc] Agenda file created for tomorrow

Matt Hogstrom

I’ve created a preliminary agenda for tomorrow’s ZLC meeting.  https://github.com/zowe/zlc/meetings/2018-08-08/agenda.md

Please feel free to add items / change.  See you tomorrow at 09000 ET on Zoom https://zoom.us/j/935375531

All are welcome

Resend includes corrected zowe-user list.

Agenda file created for tomorrow

Matt Hogstrom

I’ve created a preliminary agenda for tomorrow at https://github.com/zowe/zlc/meetings/2018-08-08/agenda.md

Please feel free to add items / change.  See you tomorrow on Zoom https://zoom.us/j/935375531