From: zowe-zlc@... <zowe-zlc@...> On Behalf Of Matt Hogstrom
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 9:44 AM
To: zowe-zlc@...
Cc: zowe-dev@...
Subject: [zowe-zlc] [VOTE] Zowe 1.0.0 Release based on promotion of RC2 (515) - TSS/ACF Validated

Please cast your votes for the 1.0.0 release.

+1 - Support promotion of source and convenience build

 0  - no opinion

-1 - There are issues and I do not support release

For 0 and -1 votes please provide your rationale.

We welcome all community members to share their votes.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@...
+1-919-656-0564
PGP Key: 0x90ECB270

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

— Dylan Thomas, “Do not go gentle into that good night"

This communication and any attachments may contain confidential information of Rocket Software, Inc. All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Rocket Software immediately and destroy all copies of this communication. Thank you.

Join zowe-dev@lists.openmainframeproject.org to automatically receive all group messages.