From: "John Mertic" <jmertic@...>
Sent by: zowe-dev@...
To: zowe-dev@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [zowe-dev] Expiring project Giza dot org domain
Date: Fri, Nov 22, 2019 9:33 AM

I presume with the move to the LF hosted infrastructure, these machines shouldn't be needed any longer - correct?

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 9:31 AM Jack-Tiefeng Jia <jack-tiefeng.jia@...> wrote:
Sorry for the late response, was out of office.

I can remove usage of projectgiza.org domain and replace with Artifactory links. And will let you know when it's done, should be sometime next week so we don't need to renew it.

For renaming tut and ramses, what do you want to rename them to?

Regards,

Jack (T.) Jia
Software Developer
IBM Z Management Software