Re: Open Mainframe at All Things Open 2018 | Call for Booth Staff Volunteers

Perret, Richard

Hi Deb

I’m in an offsite all week with our entire mainframe marketing team.

Rick Perret

Senior Director, Solutions Marketing

CA Technologies

richard.perret@...

 +1 646 248 1277

From: <omp-members@...> on behalf of Deborah Giles <dgiles@...>
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 9:15 AM
To: "omp-members@..." <omp-members@...>
Subject: Re: [omp-members] Open Mainframe at All Things Open 2018 | Call for Booth Staff Volunteers

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Happy Monday!

We are still looking for some volunteers to assist us in the Open Mainframe Project booth at the upcoming All Things Open, October 21 - 23, in Raleigh, NC.

Assistance with booth setup on Sunday, October 21, along with early booth hours on Monday, October 22, would be greatly appreciated.

If you're available to assist, please sign-up here.

Thanks,

Deb

Deb Giles
Meeting and Event Planner
The Linux Foundation

+1.503.807.1876 (Time Zone: Central Time)

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 5:50 PM Deborah Giles <dgiles@...> wrote:

Happy Tuesday!

Open Mainframe Project will have a booth at the upcoming All Things Open, October 21 - 23, 2018, in Raleigh, NC.

The participation of OMP members is critical to the success of our participation at All Things Open, and we are requesting that anyone who is attending the event, sign up for a shift to staff the booth.

There are 2-hour time slots on Sunday, October 21 through Tuesday, October 23.  We encourage members to sign up for multiple time slots if they are available. We also recommend at least two members per time slot.

If you are available to volunteer to staff the Open Mainframe Project booth, please sign up here.

If you have any questions about the event or your booth staff responsibilities, please do not hesitate to contact me.

See you at All Things Open in Raleigh!

Join omp-members@lists.openmainframeproject.org to automatically receive all group messages.