Date

Re: Final deck for OSSEU

Mike Friesenegger <mikef@...>

Looks good!

Thanks for sharing.

Mike

On 10/19/2018 08:26 AM, John Mertic wrote:
See attached - let me know if there are any concerns before I upload.

Note I did leave the slides in for the 2 interns that couldn't make it - I can try to speak to those so those projects are considered.

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

Final deck for OSSEU

John Mertic

See attached - let me know if there are any concerns before I upload.

Note I did leave the slides in for the 2 interns that couldn't make it - I can try to speak to those so those projects are considered.

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

Re: Slides past due for OSSEU intern presentation

John Mertic

Looks good!

@Tuan M. HOANG  - need your Alpine slides ASAP!

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 6:45 AM Rushal Verma <rusrushal13@...> wrote:
Hello John,

Sorry for the delay, here are the slides for VMLINK.

Comments welcome. :)

Regards
Rushal Verma

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 12:23 AM John Mertic <jmertic@...> wrote:
Thank you!

Now just need Alpine and VMLINK.

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 2:33 PM Rohit Sakala <rohitsakala@...> wrote:
Hi John,

Sorry for the delay. Here are the slides for Cloud Foundry.

Regards,
Venkata Krishna Rohit Sakala
Dual Degree 6th Year,
International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad, India.
Mobile: +91-9666255517

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 18:28, John Mertic <jmertic@...> wrote:
Thanks everyone for the slides thus far.

Right now, I'm just missing slides for:

Cloud Foundry
Alpine Linux
VMLINK

I need these slides ASAP.

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 6:37 AM yash jain <ydjainopensource@...> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. The slides for Kata can be found here.
Comments welcome.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 6:37 PM John Mertic <jmertic@...> wrote:
Thank you!

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 8:42 AM Shikhar Jaiswal <jaiswalshikhar87@...> wrote:
Hi John,

The slides for the Package Hub project can be found here.

Thanks,
Shikhar Jaiswal

--
Thanks

Yash D Jain
Github    : @ydjainopensource
Twitter    : @Yash_D_Jain
LinkedIn : in/yash-d-jain

[...]

Rohit Sakala

ydjainopensource@...

[...]

Friendly reminder to turn these in TODAY. I only have slides for Kubernetes and Blockchain projects.

Please ensure everyone's slides captures the following points:

Why you/your team chose the project
Key achievements during the internship
Impact for open source on mainframe
Pictures/names for each person on project and mentor

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 12:29 PM John Mertic <jmertic@...> wrote:
Hi everyone!

Please note the slides are past due for the session. I would appreciate if you could provide them ASAP so I can compile the deck and submit to OSSEU.

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

Slides past due for OSSEU intern presentation

John Mertic

Hi everyone!

Please note the slides are past due for the session. I would appreciate if you could provide them ASAP so I can compile the deck and submit to OSSEU.

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

PPT template for OSSEU

John Mertic

See attached.

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

OMP intern OSSEU planning session slides

John Mertic

jmertic@... has attached the following presentation:
OMP intern OSSEU planning
Unknown profile photoSee attached - looking forward to chatting in a bit!
Google Slides: Create and edit presentations online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a presentation with you from Google Slides.
Logo for Google Slides

Hotel room assignments and confirmation numbers

John Mertic

OMP Interns,

Please see the below hotel room assignments and confirmation numbers. Please let us know of any concerns or questions you have.

Note that if you are staying days before or after the dates below, you will need to coordinate with the hotel directly.

First NameLast NameEmailConfirmation NumberCheck inCheck outAssign Roomate
TuanM. Hoangtmhoang@...36890897610/21/201810/25/20181
ShikharJaiswaljaiswalshikhar87@...36890897610/21/201810/25/20181
UsmanHaideruhaider.msee15seecs@...97890897610/21/201810/25/20182
YashJainydjainopensource@...97890897610/21/201810/25/20182
ShashankMotepallishashank.motepalli@...38890897610/21/201810/25/20183
JayadityaGuptajayadityagupta11@...38890897610/21/201810/25/20183
AsishVaranasiasish.0512@...75890898110/21/201810/25/20184
MohitBansalemohit.bnsl@...75890898110/21/201810/25/20184
SakalaVenkata Krishna Rohitrohitsakala@...39890897610/21/201810/25/20185
RushalVermarusrushal13@...92869790810/21/201810/25/20186
RajulaVineet Reddyrajula96reddy@...92869790810/21/201810/25/20186

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation - ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

Open MainFrame Intern - Open Source Summit EU update

John Mertic

Forwarding to the larger intern list - apologizes!