Great meeting today!
- Chris has been working out how to run Cobol Check on a z/OS platform.
- Rune shared insights from his team's experiences using the proof of concept project, and we're on track to include their improvements in Cobol Check.
- Vicom Infinity has kindly offered to let our team use their lab instance of z/OS to test Cobol Check on the mainframe.
- We're on track to handover the repository to the Open Mainframe Project on March 15.
- We're on track to release 0.1.0 on March 15. If you filter issues on the 0.1.0 milestone, you can see where the code stands: https://github.com/neopragma/cobol-check/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22%5B0.1.0%5D+Basic+test+case+functionality%22